- Do not keep the oars in the direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not load or stock any weight on the oars.
- Avoid pushing off docks or shorelines with oar blades.
- Rinse oars with fresh water after each use, paying special attention to adjustable mechanisms, collars and oarlocks. Wash it with boat soap once a week, and if used in salt water after each use.
- Oars with adjustable handles used in fresh water must be disassembled and cleaned once a week. If used in the salty water conditions must be disassembled and cleaned after each use. Failure to do so may cause irreparable damage to the adjuster.
- Do not row at greater than 50% power if everyone in the boat is not rowing.
- Avoid any type of collision, smash, hit or drop. Oars produced from carbon fiber materials are extremely durable, but there is no guarantee they will withstand above incidents.
- Inspect the oars on a regular basis for signs of damage. Repairing the damage at the earliest stage can prolong the lifetime of your oars.
- Only allow authorized professionals to repair your oars.
- Keep the oars away from high-voltage power sources. Carbon fiber oars are electrically conductive!
If you still have questions or require assistance please contact BRACA-SPORT® Customer Service Center.